Tanmaya Thopate, Chincholi Morachi, Low cost WEBSITE development in Pune, Windows Tips n Tricks

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Inspired Galaxy


Started new website designing & development firm in Pune... Technology which I learned and issues which I had experienced will help me to implement for my clients. There are a lot of web designing & developing companies in Pune, then still why to open another one. There is difference. I have started this for those who are unaware of the internet and still want to explore their business, their small scale industries product, their agricultural plants. I have couple of key examples who have successful & now well known for whole world by the media of internet. They are Mauli Agri Tourism & Karan Agri Tourism.

There were doing their tourism business very well, but still were feeling incomplete in this competitive world. This internet identity opened new doors for their business. I want to accompany such enter pruner who deserves identity in this virtual world of internet.

I am here to help them & grow their business beyond the horizon of their territory... This makes me different from other website developing companies.

5 comments:

Web Hosting Jaipur said...

I admire the valuable information you offer in your blog post. Keep up the good work.

Cloud Hosting said...

Hi,

You have very much impressed me with the help of your blog. I appreciate of your efforts.

Anya said...

I didn't know that fact. It's a new thing to me that I have known now.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Add to Technorati Favorites